Our story begins way back in 1930 when Jose Ferrer Rodrigo, grandfather of the current owners. Moved inland from the Grao de Valencia (fishing port area), to this location in the midst of Valencia’s Huerta. It is here where he decided to build this beautiful house, where what is now known as “Ca Pepico” was born.
By 1975 the premises had been established as a bar run by the father of the current owners, Jose Ferrer Coret.
The years have gone by and due to a combination of circumstances and personal aspirations; the restaurant is now managed by Ana and Pepe Ferrer Martí, son and daughter of Jose Ferrer.